Commercial real estate professionals expect experienced professionals to handle their transactions. All Florida Title has a talented staff of escrow professionals plus the added benefit of access to our real estate attorney Rick Shaffer. His legal expertise, along with their contacts throughout the title industry, gives you the benefit of fast decisions on title underwriting issues. You can trust your closing to professionals who understand the different risk positions of the various title underwriters.
Our attorney has a broad depth of experience in management of every type of closing with your specific and unique needs in mind.
We have expertise in a variety of both traditional and non-traditional commercial transactions, including:
Retail, restaurant, office, industrial, multi-family, hospitality and golf club acquisition financing and development
- Residential and new construction
- Sale/leaseback transactions
- Bond financings
- Condominium developments and conversions
- Construction to permanent loans
- Acquisition of liquidation of loan and real property portfolios
- IRC Section1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Dedication and construction of municipal facilities
- Multi-state and multi-site closings
- Tax credit transactions